Question from TriXieReah

Can I cure an STD?

So the status for my character says that I contracted an STD..is there any way I can get rid of it?

Dj_R00 answered:

As far as I know (and as far as i've seen ont the forums) theres no way to cure them. But it dosen't hurt you any I have like 9.
2 0

Answers

MUFFIN_PATROL answered:

I don't think you can
1 0

hawkerzero answered:

it is just the game's warning to young gamers that it is easy to get STD's and die
0 2

menriqu2 answered:

How do you know what STD's you have? I see on stats that I have an STD but nothing on how many or what kind. I'm only married to one guy and I was having trouble figuring out how to get married after getting engaged so I finally just asked him to bed and he said refused, so I don't really get how I got the STD, is there sperm flying throught the air...oops I caught an STD , just like I caught a cold???
0 1

0roguecrippler0 answered:

I think you better call your doctor about that. Lets stick to the subject of gaming
0 2

iikeepitfresh answered:

Idk my bro had a std on the game!..but i dont think you can get rid of it
so just deal with it remember that game takes place in the dark ages so they wouldn't
be able to cure it
0 0

How do I cure my std? Answered Gothic89
Where Can I Find Old Kingdom Right Arm Tattoo? Open EnderHamner
Civilian Displacement quest bug? Unanswered Beth
Will Lines No Will? Unanswered EnderHamner
Is there any way to abandon "The Oakfield Massacre" quest? Open FablePlayer2