Can I cure an STD?

1. So the status for my character says that I contracted an STD..is there any way I can get rid of it?

User Info: TriXieReah

TriXieReah - 8 years ago

1. As far as I know (and as far as i've seen ont the forums) theres no way to cure them. But it dosen't hurt you any I have like 9.

User Info: Dj_R00

Dj_R00 - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I don't think you can

User Info: MUFFIN_PATROL

MUFFIN_PATROL - 8 years ago 1 0
  2. it is just the game's warning to young gamers that it is easy to get STD's and die

User Info: hawkerzero

hawkerzero - 7 years ago 0 2
  3. How do you know what STD's you have? I see on stats that I have an STD but nothing on how many or what kind. I'm only married to one guy and I was having trouble figuring out how to get married after getting engaged so I finally just asked him to bed and he said refused, so I don't really get how I got the STD, is there sperm flying throught the air...oops I caught an STD , just like I caught a cold???

User Info: menriqu2

menriqu2 - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. I think you better call your doctor about that. Lets stick to the subject of gaming

User Info: 0roguecrippler0

0roguecrippler0 - 7 years ago 0 2
  5. Idk my bro had a std on the game!..but i dont think you can get rid of it
    so just deal with it remember that game takes place in the dark ages so they wouldn't
    be able to cure it

User Info: iikeepitfresh

iikeepitfresh - 7 years ago 0 0