Question from TriXieReah

Can I cure an STD?

So the status for my character says that I contracted an STD..is there any way I can get rid of it?

Dj_R00 answered:

As far as I know (and as far as i've seen ont the forums) theres no way to cure them. But it dosen't hurt you any I have like 9.
2 0

Answers

MUFFIN_PATROL answered:

I don't think you can
1 0

hawkerzero answered:

it is just the game's warning to young gamers that it is easy to get STD's and die
0 2

menriqu2 answered:

How do you know what STD's you have? I see on stats that I have an STD but nothing on how many or what kind. I'm only married to one guy and I was having trouble figuring out how to get married after getting engaged so I finally just asked him to bed and he said refused, so I don't really get how I got the STD, is there sperm flying throught the air...oops I caught an STD , just like I caught a cold???
0 1

0roguecrippler0 answered:

I think you better call your doctor about that. Lets stick to the subject of gaming
0 2

iikeepitfresh answered:

Idk my bro had a std on the game!..but i dont think you can get rid of it
so just deal with it remember that game takes place in the dark ages so they wouldn't
be able to cure it
0 0