Question from werzard886

What do i get for selecting wealth at the end of the game?

I selected wealth at the end of the game and it didnt give me any gold. I went to castle fairfax and it didnt give me the castle either. So what did it give me?

Archvelius answered:

You get 1,000,000 gold pieces and 300 evil points. Also, you get the achievement for choosing that ending (each ending yields its own achievement). It's not really worth it anyway because you'll probably make 1,000,000 gold before long anyway, even if you just buy a bunch of property and forget about the game for awhile.

If you didn't get the gold, congratulations! You've fallen victim to one of the occasional strange Fable II glitches that nobody seems to know anything about. Alternately, maybe you accidently selected a different ending? Check your achievements. It's not a big deal if you didn't get the money, because you'll make that money soon enough anyway. If anything, you should be disappointed that you didn't choose "the needs of the few," which gets your dog back, or just happy your particular breed of glitch didn't result in a frozen game and hours of wasted time.
0 0