Question from JovaFoo

Is it really possible to become King or Queen?

In some of the loading screens, there's a breif mention that after you buy a majority of properties that you become King or Queen. I've bought just about everything besides Castle Fairfax. Has anyone reached that title at all?

eternallozer answered:

Yes as long as you own enough buildings you can unlock the title. it doesn't do anything tough
2 0

Answers

Illscrewyoubig answered:

Well, buy Castle Fairfax. Considering it is 1 million alone, that will probably give you the title.
0 1

JasaniAVA answered:

You need to get a total real estate value of 2.5 million or higher. (Which also unlocks the Ruler of Albion achievement.) Fairfax Manor is a huge chunk of that (and another title, Mayor) but isn't the full thing.

You can check your current real estate value under Logbook > Personality > Stats. With a decent economy, and every property you can buy, you should come out right around 2.8~3.2 million.
1 0

towna answered:

JasaniAVA is right, i own every property in the game and have the title king
0 0

How do i become a king? Answered karllopez141
Are there any real benefits to becoming King? Answered dethdom
Where can I find (augument stone cutters)? Open CookieKrave
Where can I find home? Unanswered freenikk
Can I borrow the chicken suit on Fable II ? Unanswered SickMindedSeme