Help with "see the future" DLC. Please?

1. After completing the first quest from murgo and it tells me to go back to him, he just says that he has no more cursed items for sale.

How can I make it so he will sell me the quest items again?

User Info: ghostmarine6785

ghostmarine6785 - 7 years ago

1. if he's still purple...walk away for a minute then come back....then he should turn green again.
    Why does no one( not you) understand a simple question?

User Info: HkNoss

HkNoss (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0

1. I would first check to make sure it is logged in the memory that you have completed the entire quest chain within the globe. If it is, then try going out of Bowerstone for a few of the in game hours to allow it a chance for the quest to be acknowledged.

User Info: erstruck

erstruck - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I think that you probably haven't completed enough parts of the main questline and to get ALL of his quest items you need to complete the whole main questline.

User Info: XxZhiTxX

XxZhiTxX - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Its the same with knothole just play the main quest for a bit then head back to murgo and he should have the rest of the stuff and quests 4 u

User Info: Sierra_117

Sierra_117 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. You have to complete enough of the main quest line

User Info: LORDKIRA666

LORDKIRA666 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. You gotta beat the game
    if you returmed the color to the town then your done with it and talk to him

User Info: Awhiteboi

Awhiteboi - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. The game xtras come with key areas of the game....like all other quests they pop up later on. I do admit i like the lay out of the first one better.. least then there was a kick-azzed lair to hide in when you pizzed off the world

User Info: HkNoss

HkNoss (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. Just do more quest or anything to pass time and just go back later

User Info: AmicusCuriae2k

AmicusCuriae2k - 7 years ago 0 0