Question from ghostmarine6785

Help with "see the future" DLC. Please?

After completing the first quest from murgo and it tells me to go back to him, he just says that he has no more cursed items for sale.

How can I make it so he will sell me the quest items again?

HkNoss answered:

if he's still purple...walk away for a minute then come back....then he should turn green again.
Why does no one( not you) understand a simple question?
0 0

erstruck answered:

I would first check to make sure it is logged in the memory that you have completed the entire quest chain within the globe. If it is, then try going out of Bowerstone for a few of the in game hours to allow it a chance for the quest to be acknowledged.
0 0

XxZhiTxX answered:

I think that you probably haven't completed enough parts of the main questline and to get ALL of his quest items you need to complete the whole main questline.
0 0

Sierra_117 answered:

Its the same with knothole just play the main quest for a bit then head back to murgo and he should have the rest of the stuff and quests 4 u
0 0

LORDKIRA666 answered:

You have to complete enough of the main quest line
0 0

Awhiteboi answered:

You gotta beat the game
if you returmed the color to the town then your done with it and talk to him
0 0

HkNoss answered:

The game xtras come with key areas of the all other quests they pop up later on. I do admit i like the lay out of the first one better.. least then there was a kick-azzed lair to hide in when you pizzed off the world
0 0

AmicusCuriae2k answered:

Just do more quest or anything to pass time and just go back later
0 0