Question from Donozo101

Computer or ownmade?

Does your family member make his own or is he like a computer made person?

FatSunny answered:

I don't entirely understand what you are asking, so I will try to explain how having a family works. You don't get your own family until you meet a male or female, depending what sex your main character is. You will have to get your spouse by making them like you, through showing your emotional expressions. Once they like you enough, give them a civil ring, or an eternal love ring.

Once you are married, find a house to purchase. Once again, the game will not give you your own child. You must have unprotected sex with your spouse, Then finally if you got lucky, you will be given a child, the first few days it will simply be a tiny infant, and after that, it will stay a child.

I'm not sure if I answered your question. You wont be able to pick the clothes your child wears or anything, but you can set a name for it.
0 0

Ownmade? Answered Donozo101
Where Can I Find Old Kingdom Right Arm Tattoo? Open EnderHamner
Civilian Displacement quest bug? Unanswered Beth
Will Lines No Will? Unanswered EnderHamner
Is there any way to abandon "The Oakfield Massacre" quest? Open FablePlayer2