Question from Diesirae82

How do I beat Evil Of Wraithmarsh Quest Banshee?

I know shes just like any other banshee with the cool insults but jeez i keep killing her little children then she remains phased out and attacks then she wont respawn the little kids unless i run FAR away and come back...Anyone else have trouble here?
Am i looking at a glitch?

From: death1000 6 years ago

This Has also happened to me just go to the dashboard and restart fable II you should be right out side bloodstone

Try aiming at the head with your ranged weapon if you have sub-targeting. You can also use magic such as inferno and shock, they work well. If you can't hurt it at all, you can try to leave the area entirely(such as BloodStone) and if that doesn't work turn off your 360 then go back to it.

Yup.reset

Yeah i just got that glitch too, restart the quest, you should be able to kill it then

Use a level 5 fire spell to knock out all her kids (note this way only works if ur right next to her) the fire should do considerable damage so you should be able to finish her with what ever gun u have. (will work more or less better with lightning, area damage does the most when using lightning lvl 5)

If it is not a glitch, this is what you have to do. Obviously kill the children first, but you knew that. Then just aim a gun at her. Wait till she removes her hands from her face and then you should be able to lock on to her. Then lock onto her face alone (need level 4 of that ranged skill). Fire away. If you have the enforcer, 1 or 2 shots will finish her off. If you have the turret pistol it will take 8 or 9 shots. You should be able to do all of those in one attempt though. Really the banshees are pushovers in this game.

the best way to kill any banshee is to first set safety off (remember to turn it back on in towns unless you want to kill people) then dispatch her little ones then go to town on here best weapon to use I have found is the Master Cleaver its attack is 85 I think and speed is normal and if you get it right you can kill here with one all out combo

If it's not a glitch, here is what I'd do. If you have the shock spell up to oh...lets say at least lvl 3...you can charge it up and unleash it for an area effect and just keep doing that over and over (about 2 spell casts average) will kill the chilrend. Combine with a force push area effect if desired, just make sure your spells are powerful enough to actually stun or force them back on their arse. Then when the Banshee begins her little pouting spell (my guess is she ain't sh*t without her little ones, so much for her talking sh*t about you huh?), charge up your shock spell, target her, and unleash. The shock duration should kill her alone; that is if your spell is powerful enough. But fret not! Just spray her with some lead or slash her/pound her with whatever's handy and she'll be wailing in no time.

Just kill all her kids, have a high powered ranged weapon, and shoot the hell out of her (if you've maxed out accuracy the aim for her head)

It is a glitch. same thing with me rite now and I cant get passed it. she cant hurt me and i cant hurt her. I have tried everything. Shot her from point blank range in the head over 300 times and not a notch of her health bar. I tried to reload the mission 3 times and still tha same!!!! help

Ive had no problems with any Banshee(ofcourse now after i get settled in bloodstone,i head back to brightwood tower and get the daichi)

I had the same bug... i reloaded a few time and nothin worked... but finaly i ran off into bloodstone and then came back so that she would respawn her little people then i killed them without using the slowmotion spell and i was able to kill her.