Game flaw? Or glitch in a system?

1. I've been trying to get the last artifact but my dog wouldn't seem to find the dig spot. Like it wouldn't sense that the artifact is at Reaver's Rear Passage when I'm there. Is there a way I can fix this?

User Info: 1WingedKnight

1WingedKnight - 8 years ago

1. Are you sure that you have the clue, sometimes if you teleport too quickly it says you didn't get it and you have to go back to the archaeologist. If that doesn't work turn off your 360 and back on and see if that helps, if not, then you have encountered a glitch.

User Info: Shadowmonk150

Shadowmonk150 - 8 years ago 0 0

User Info: Shadowmonk150

Shadowmonk150 - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Try going to the artifact area then use the heal expression on your dog and that should make him find the dig spot.

User Info: mattvb9222

mattvb9222 - 8 years ago 0 0