Question from AtDaBomb

Any tips on how to marry a guy?

I know this a strange question, but I've wanted to do this just for the heck of it and was wondering if there were any tips as of what guys to go to and what to do, (and to avoid any confusion I mean not straight marriage, guy-on-guy action kind of stuff)?

JasaniAVA answered:

Just as an fyi, while there's straight (and non-straight) guys all over, I've seen (on mine and my roommates' games) a large number in Oakfield. (Also found a number living down in Bloodstone, but... ehhh.) Just remember to check their Y info, it'll say right up top (provided they're someone you can marry) what they are. From there, woo as usual.

(As an aside, and this has nothing to do with the question: am I the only one who's shocked that g-a-y is a banned word? Wth is up with that? >.>)
0 0

Answers

Illscrewyoubig answered:

Basically, you just do what you would normally do for a girl, lock on with Left Trigger than use Y to see their likes, then use those expressions/gifts to get them to like you. Then propose once you can (preferably with a better ring). The first person I married was a guy, because I accidentally targeted the wrong person to give a ring to :(
1 0

How Do i marry someone? Answered Htown_gamer
Marry a guard? Answered Mr_Play
How many people can I marry? Open minimidgy89
If I marry a thug or harlot? Open fangedheart
Can you marry someone else other then simple villagers? Open bumbledbeez