Why cant I have any more kids?

1. I have had sex with my wife many times but she can only produce one child so I ditched her and got a new wife but the same thing happend she only produced one child so I got a third wife but once again she only gave me one child why cant I have any more kids and how do I fix this?

User Info: Jman_14

Jman_14 - 7 years ago

1. After a while your kids will grow up, which means that there will no longer be a crib in your house and your baby will walk around like any other child in Albion, then you can have another kid with your wife if you wish. I'm not sure how long it takes for your baby to become a child, but I know any baby you have before you go to the Spire will become a child after you leave.

User Info: Cloud97zz

Cloud97zz - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. It doesn't take very long for my child to grow up.. I just went around and did about 5minor quests and roamed around for a while and when i returned, he was already out of the crib. and yes you can't have another baby if your present child is still in a crib.

User Info: halusatonaka

halusatonaka - 7 years ago 1 0

Question Status
Where did my kids go? Unresolved
Kids bed? Answered
Kids? Answered
Kids?? Answered
What about kids? Answered