Question from Hazerblade

Mindless Child?

I guess I found a glitch or something. I was trying to take my family on a trip from Oakfield to Bowerstone. I was going to take the carriage, spouse and child. When I got to Bowerstone, my wife was with me, daughter was not. When I got back to Oakfield, my daughter is waiting there, but now she doesn't do anything but stand there. She doesn't react to expressions or to gifts. Just stands there. I've Exited the region, turned off my game, but nothing resets my daughter to the way she was. She's a mindless drone now. Is there any way to get her intelligence back?

Metalhead6823 answered:

I had a very, very similiar problem happen. Now when it happened to me, I didn't take my family anywhere but my daughter just stopped moving completely. The only difference it sounds like is that I could atleast give my daughter gifts. She didn't react to my expressions at all. I really don't know of a way to fix it all I can say is that mine fixed over time. Actually I was just about ready to kill my wife, send my daughter to an orphanage, and start over when she ran up to me one day. So give it time try to give her/him gifts to keep them happy and hopefully it will work out for you.
0 0

When can you get your second child? Open TheDuke35
Can you have more then one child? Open 31dig
Child unresponsive? Answered Lil_Ozzie
Why is my child hating on me? Open xytalyst
Child quest? Answered darkside4always