What is the best strategy for having sex?

1. I am married and it let me have sex once with my hubby, but now whenever I try, it says "you cannot sleep now". What am I doing wrong? I have done the come hither and given the thumbs up. No go any more though. Please advise.

User Info: csj1447

csj1447 - 8 years ago

1. You dont need him.
    Go find a real man instead

User Info: lordofstarside

lordofstarside - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. the best strategy is to first get the come back to my place expression, once you have that and make your wife / hore happy you can make them follow you for lots of sex.

Be warned you might end up with a family as big as mine!!!

User Info: Paramiliar

Paramiliar - 8 years ago 0 1
  2. You might be on a quest, where you have to travel far away, It wasnt letting me sleep, So i did the quest, then did everything to have sex, and now I haz a baby (Hope it helps)

User Info: winner1215

winner1215 - 8 years ago 0 2
  3. Just get them to like you then give them the come back to my place expression. If this fails you can always get them drunk or get a prostitute lol. I try to sleep with some one other then the town where my wife is, don't know if this affects or not

User Info: brucey17

brucey17 - 8 years ago 0 0
  4. get their love maxxed out and check your family section in the quests tab. If they want sex, get them to the bed then de-select them (make sure they aren't glowing white) then wait for them to tell you they want some. Then use the bed.

User Info: FracturedOrb

FracturedOrb - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. Some main story line quests it will say you cannot sleep at this time. Just finish whatever quest you are on and it will let you get freaky with your "hubby" again

User Info: Magicman10893

Magicman10893 - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. 1. Get some one to marry out.
    2. Flirt with them until their green or what ever that option color is.
    3.(Optional) If you don't want babies make sure you have a condom and children are worthless.
    4. Get near a bed and do it.

User Info: GnR546

GnR546 - 7 years ago 0 1
  7. You ARE on a quest. If find out what one, hit start, quests and find out what quest is your primary. Finish that quest, and you can get your freak on once more.

User Info: Warchild

Warchild - 7 years ago 0 0
  8. Give ur partner a gift, then after u butter them up, do one of their favorite expression(if they have one), do the "Come back to my place expression" and if a follow icon doesnt appear over their head do the "follow" command. When near the bed (As in ur partner stops moving toward you), do the "Come back to my place" expression, after they say "It not even MY BIRTHDAY!" or "Ooooo" or something that shows their interested, click the bed and pick whether to have a condom on or off and BOOM. U have 10 seconds of darkness and disturbing noises!

User Info: Xx0Neji0xX

Xx0Neji0xX - 7 years ago 1 0
  9. Now how do u know if u have had sex? Does it show something or do u just wake up and she'll be standing there thats wats happened with me...

User Info: leppermesiah666

leppermesiah666 - 7 years ago 0 0