How do i get worship expression, for the demon door?

1. The bower lake demon door requires the expresion worship, but i can't seem to find it from any books, or unlock it. How do i get it?

User Info: spartansrulez

spartansrulez - 8 years ago
    I haven't seen this posted anywhere else. And if it takes spoiler to get it, I've played the whole game, but for any one who hasn't and reads one, I'm sorry.

User Info: spartansrulez

spartansrulez - 8 years ago

1. None of those, actually.

Buy the Bowerstone book shop. The Worship manual will be in a cupboard upstairs once you buy it.

User Info: JasaniAVA

JasaniAVA - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You can buy the book that teaches you the expression from a book store sometimes. There is a book store in Bowerstone Market across the bridge and 3rd building on the left.

User Info: Shadowmonk150

Shadowmonk150 - 8 years ago 0 3
  2. First u have to go to fable2.com and play the puppet story and when u get to pick what crown u get pick the rusted one and you'll get the expression book and sumthing else

User Info: Ultadan

Ultadan - 8 years ago 0 2
  3. Two of my freinds got it. I didn't try yet but you go p stairs in the bowerstone market place book store and you should get it

User Info: seker456

seker456 - 7 years ago 0 2
  4. No, the ghost gives you the 'Seduce' book, not the worship book.

User Info: residentpixie1

residentpixie1 - 7 years ago 0 1