Question from spartansrulez

How do i get worship expression, for the demon door?

The bower lake demon door requires the expresion worship, but i can't seem to find it from any books, or unlock it. How do i get it?

spartansrulez provided additional details:

I haven't seen this posted anywhere else. And if it takes spoiler to get it, I've played the whole game, but for any one who hasn't and reads one, I'm sorry.

JasaniAVA answered:

None of those, actually.

Buy the Bowerstone book shop. The Worship manual will be in a cupboard upstairs once you buy it.
2 0

Answers

Shadowmonk150 answered:

You can buy the book that teaches you the expression from a book store sometimes. There is a book store in Bowerstone Market across the bridge and 3rd building on the left.
0 3

Ultadan answered:

First u have to go to fable2.com and play the puppet story and when u get to pick what crown u get pick the rusted one and you'll get the expression book and sumthing else
0 2

seker456 answered:

Two of my freinds got it. I didn't try yet but you go p stairs in the bowerstone market place book store and you should get it
0 2

residentpixie1 answered:

No, the ghost gives you the 'Seduce' book, not the worship book.
0 1