Do melee and ranged augments stack/work together?

1. For example, if I put Discipline in one weapon will it only give me more experience when I kill something with that weapon, or will I get more experience regardless so long as its on an active equipped weapon.

Reason for this question is I have both a gun and katana I want to use, with two slots each, but I need to know what to put in which since I have 5 augments I want to use total. =/

If the augments work on you and not only for your weapon, I'll probably go with Lucky Charm, Golden Touch, Ghoul & Devastation...

But if it matters which weapon you put it in I may have to wait or do some others.

This will help me decide.

Thanks!

User Info: oz2555

oz2555 - 8 years ago
    Yeah, it looks like augments don't stack and are only effective for the active weapon. So... that just means the less-rare ones I'll have to double up on depending on what I need the most. ^_^

User Info: oz2555

oz2555 - 8 years ago

1. Im pretty sure its only for the active weapon.

User Info: kain74403

kain74403 - 8 years ago 0 0