Persuasion has never been harder, any one want to help?

1. After i got saints row and rainbow six vegas 2 my mom doesnt believe me when i say a game is ok for someone my age, so can anyone think of a way to get her to buy this game for me i really want to play it and wait till christmas or your birthday is unnacceptable

User Info: greenlotus12

greenlotus12 - 7 years ago
    greenlotus, what IS your age? If you aren't old enough for the game (as it sounds), I suggest you find a way to convince her of your maturity. I was amazingly mature as a kid, so much that i got to play the first Halo at the age of 10.If that doesn't work, well, parents are as parents do.

User Info: Mikeykem

Mikeykem - 7 years ago
    My mom thinks it all killing and violence because the character on the cover has a gun(i should have said this originally)

User Info: greenlotus12

greenlotus12 - 7 years ago

1. It is really not an inappropriate game. My friend isn't allowed M games except COD (his parents think its educatial) and they just got this game for him.

User Info: porky329

porky329 - 7 years ago 0 0