Question from greenlotus12

Persuasion has never been harder, any one want to help?

After i got saints row and rainbow six vegas 2 my mom doesnt believe me when i say a game is ok for someone my age, so can anyone think of a way to get her to buy this game for me i really want to play it and wait till christmas or your birthday is unnacceptable

Mikeykem asked for clarification::

greenlotus, what IS your age? If you aren't old enough for the game (as it sounds), I suggest you find a way to convince her of your maturity. I was amazingly mature as a kid, so much that i got to play the first Halo at the age of 10.If that doesn't work, well, parents are as parents do.

greenlotus12 provided additional details:

My mom thinks it all killing and violence because the character on the cover has a gun(i should have said this originally)

porky329 answered:

It is really not an inappropriate game. My friend isn't allowed M games except COD (his parents think its educatial) and they just got this game for him.
0 0

Where can I find (augument stone cutters)? Open CookieKrave
Where can I find home? Unanswered freenikk
Can I borrow the chicken suit on Fable II ? Unanswered SickMindedSeme
Ne 1 willing to tell me? Unanswered sirl4g4lot
Inferno or shock in fable 2?! Open EllPsycho666