Why can't I get The Chopper weapon?

1. I beat the Crucible perfect. Meaning all 8 levels perfect but I didn't get the reward weapon. Is there a specific place I need to go to get it or did I get jipped cause of a glich?

User Info: kyosukehayato

kyosukehayato - 8 years ago
    Yet the thing says to just get perfect on every round when you read the little rule book in the game. And everywhere online just says to get 8 perfect rounds either the first or any other time you do the Crucible.

User Info: kyosukehayato

kyosukehayato - 8 years ago

User Info: kyosukehayato

kyosukehayato - 8 years ago

1. you must beat the spire and then eight perfect rounds under a specific time (i got just under 800 seconds) then the golden trail will lead you to a room where the cullis gate would be and there will be a chest, open it and you have the legendary axe: the chopper. You will then be warped to entrance to the crucible

User Info: Clipper22

Clipper22 - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. you need to get 8 perfects AFTER the main quest THE SPIRE

User Info: darkalixz

darkalixz - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Damn. That sucks; it was such a pain to get 8 perfect rounds the first time!!

User Info: stormdragon21

stormdragon21 - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. daralixz is right. You must get the 8 perfect rounds after you go through the Spire. But don't get 8 perfect rounds twice or else it'll corrupt your game and make it unplayable. And yes by "corrupt" I mean totally f**k up your file completely. I've heard people online talk about it but I am not sure if it riuns that particular save slot or all of your heroes.

User Info: Magicman10893

Magicman10893 - 7 years ago 0 0