SirLOL Says: You Need an Item, other than legendary? Ask me in game.

1. Yep I like giving stuff away if I have extra, and as for dye's I will color your clothes if I dont have extra.

You cant trade furniture so dont ask, I already tried that.

If I dont have it, dont get pissy, just be patient untill I know how to get copies.

Donations are accepted. I tend to give out more than I can get in most games, I doubt this game will ensure that issue.

If you ever come to my 'world' carefull not to break anything, cause it wont get 'fixed' untill they patch the game.

Peace.

User Info: sir_laugh_o_lot

sir_laugh_o_lot - 8 years ago
    Working on it, thats the one mini game I am ....how you, horrable at? lol
    I dont know why I am so bad at that...but none the less. If you are going for Achievement. I would Ask 'Gray Fox PS' Just make sure you have a good connection and its not on a bad weather day.

User Info: sir_laugh_o_lot

sir_laugh_o_lot - 8 years ago

1. Can you retrieve me a highroller's coat, lionhead tattoos, and some 5 star dye, namely liquid gold? You know my tag.

For those who don't my tag is Gray Fox PS

Yes I'm still helping with the dolls, my gold expired for a few weeks and I am currently having net issues, so please be patient. And for those who wonder why I am denying friend request it is nothing personal but I don't want my list to become full. I'll keep your messages in order to keep in touch, however make a good impression and I'll accept

User Info: MelchiorMune

MelchiorMune - 8 years ago 0 0

1. Which doll do you have in your 'world'?

User Info: fireblaze999

fireblaze999 - 8 years ago 0 0