Question from Shuby7373

Asked: 5 years ago

How do you move your family from house to house?

My family keeps complaining about how bad they hate the house and I don't know how to move them, any ideas?

Accepted Answer

From: diablo5843 5 years ago

Just ask your wife or husband whichever you have to follow you and just click "A" on the deed of any house and click on "set as marital home" and that's it.

Rated: +0 / -0

This question has been successfully answered and closed

Respond to this Question

You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.