Question from incrediblebutch
Where are all the bottles in The Perfect World?
After Lucien shoots you, you go home when you were a kid with your sister. She sets out bottles for you to have shooting practice. There are 20 bottles. I can't seem to find two of them. Where are all of them?
Top Voted Answer
Like everyone said, the bottles aren't really necessary. Just wait till bedtime. However if you're really bent on shooting all of them, here's the list:
1. On the rabbit house next to the main house.
2. On the picnic table in the field across from the rabbit coop.
3. On the bridge from the field leading to the barn.
4. On a tree stump off the path near the bridge with bottle #3.
5. On top of the plow near the chicken coop.
6. Inside the barn, on top of a table.
7.Inside the barn, up the ladder, and out the window on a tree. You can approach the ladder and hit 'A' to climb it.
8. On the chicken coop fence.
9. On the hay bales behind the chicken coop.
10. On the bridge leading to the pond from the chicken coop area. (This bridge is opposite the bridge with bottle #3.)
11. On the bench looking at the pond.
12. On the dock. (You can shoot this one from the bench with #11.)
13. In the shed near the pond.
14. On the cart near the gate leading out of the farm. (The cart has several barrels on and laying around it.)
15. Under the small cart on the path going by the apple trees. (This one isn't viewable from the road.)
16. On a ladder under an apple tree near the entrance to the beetle-killing area.
17. On the well near the beetles.
18. On the dock past the fence in the back of the beetle area. (This one's tricky to find, just follow the fence until you see it in the background.)
19. Leaf pile behind the house. (Look for the group of birds.)
20. On the stone fence near the house. (Look for the crumbled gap in the fence.)
This question has been successfully answered and closed
You dont have to shot them to finish the quest just wait for it to become bed time in the game.
Shooting all of those bottles, and all of the other mini games around the farm aren't compulsry. You need to wait for it to become night before you can progress - doing those things help past the time, though!
This is a good question but you do not NEED to shoot them down! I recommend only killing the bugs and then looking aroung the house to see if you can take anything! I am not sure if you can suck up the expirience from the bugs.......but it is a good past time anyway!
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.
|Do I get something if I complete all the tasks in the perfect world?||Answered||oneyoshi79|
|Perfect Crucible run issue?||Answered||Ninja_Penguin|
|How do I beat the crucible 8/8 perfect rounds??||Answered||GILG4MESH|
|What is the best strategy for (getting perfect rounds in the crucible)?||Open||fishman1233|
|Temple of Shadows: The Perfect Timing?||Answered||sir_laugh_o_lot|