Question from ZodiacJJC

Asked: 5 years ago

Can you move your wife/kid to another town?


Accepted Answer

From: Morgimirmir 5 years ago

Yes, first you tell your wife to follow you. Then travel to the house you wish to live in with her (this can be done simply by going into the region screen and choosing a region). Then, go up to a home you own and select the sign. There should be an option called "Set as marital home". Press that, and your kid will automatically appear there. And then your set!

Rated: +0 / -0

This question has been successfully answered and closed

Respond to this Question

You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.

Similar Questions