Question from carbary1
How to unlock The Property Magnate (10) Achievement help?
Does anyone know if the "original price" I bought a property for is the base price? So the Total price has to be double the base price?
Top Voted Answer
I got it without knowing how :D its simple i bought a house and furnished it with luxury furniture and then i sold it. got the achievement for that
This question has been successfully answered and closed
No, the base price is how much the property would cost without any outside influences like local economy. There is now way to check how much you originally purchased the property for, so you either have to remember, guess, or start over with a different house. To get this achievement, the total price you sell for has to be at least double the total price you bought it for. Again not the base price, the total price after all fees have been taken to account.
You must double the value of the house from it's base value, and then sell it. I recommend buying a s or 2 star home in the slums or the lower class area of the market, furnishing it with 5 star furniture, and then buying and selling enough within the town to raise the economy of the city to 5 star. This being done, selling the house for double, or triple, it's original amount is simple. Note, however, that I would choose a house within a town that you havent commited a great many crimes in recently. Criminal activity hinders the economy.
Find the cheapest of all the houses you own, or if a house you don't own is cheaper than that, then get it. Buy out the furniture store (preferably during a sale) and stock the cheap house with the highest level furtniture. Go outside, sell it, achieveable gained.
Ok best way to get this is to do these steps.
1. buy the house next to the tavern in bowerstone i think its called "the silk moon"
2. buy all the best furniture u can and replace all u can with the better stuff in redecorate mode.
4. if that dont work undo all redecorations, re-buy it at regular price, re- decorate, and place the trophy from the crucible on the wall(in stairwell) and sell. this part is guaranteed to work
dont worry bout the trophy. u can walk in and grab it without owning the house afterwards.
I. Buy a house in a city with a low economy.
2. Replace all the current furniture with the worst furniture possible.
4. Re-buy it.
5. Put 5* furniture for everything possible.
6. Put in the best trophies possible.
7. Raise the economy of the town buy buying items from every shop.
It worked for me when I got a house in Bloodstone
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.