Question from ChengLing

How to use display cases?

How do you actually place an item inside of a display case? When I press A to activate it, it only opens the case, it never brings up my inventory so that I might deposit items within.

From: thetuxedo 6 years ago

The only way you can do this is to open the display case, then manually go into your inventory and try and drop the items into it. It is hard until you get some practice. (Decorating houses etc.)

There might be a button that lets you place drop items, there is one on the ps3 version try all your buttons

Open the display case, take a few paces back to give yourself some room then go into your inventory. Select the item you want to put into the case then press the left bumper. This lets you hold the item and you can place it in the case. Also works for moving stuff around in the world.

Open the case then drop item then use telekinesis to pick it up and put in case

To be honest, Display Cabinets are sheer crap!

IF you need to store anything then travel to

SKINGRAD CASTLE and enter to get to the Castle's Courtyard, there... inside is a Well.

Go to it and you can store Items there. I have LOADS of Items there in that Well and it's strongly recommended to literally store everything there and ONLY take the things you require... this in the long run prevents being Encumbered.

Don't forget to only BUY one Alchemy Item as duplicating makes it cheaper, why buy 35 Apples when you can cheat?

If you intend to store Items in Display Cabinets then pretty much your just going to lose things, it's like dropping Items everywhere and it's pointless doing this unless you pick the Well instead!

NO OFFENCE and Good Luck!