Question from bloodshottt

Vampires?

I keep dieing every time i come into the Gutted mine?

yup and how do u kill the vampires in the Gutted mine i keep dieing

From: manicblitz88 5 years ago

************Minor Spoliers ***********

First off, Make sure you either have a Magical Weapon (Enchanted) or a Silver weapon.

Vampires are weak V's Fire - You know this from the quest to find out the princes origon (The champ of the arena).
A weapon with +Fire Damage will be very effective or/and a fire spell. Also try getting a crit hit on them, if you can get close enough try using a ranged attack (I ALWAYS play oblivion as a ranged character) and again firery arrows are great.

When fighting a Vampire you are more than likely to catch the vampire disease (Sorry forgot its name) so make sure you either carry a cure disease potion, be able to cast cure disease or have good enough karma for the chapels.

Just stock up and healing pots and you shoudl be fine. If you really cannot beat them go level some offensive skills.

What are you asking? How to kill Vampires more effectively?

Hopefully you are good at sneaking, so just sneak behind them and attack them for a critical hit. For me it kills them in one hit.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH avampire wtf booooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no a wooden stake or be mario balls of fire