Question from unlovedboi1

How do I beat umbra?

I am wear full dragon armor and ive have a daedric longsword and a daedric claymore but i still cant beat her ... Plz help

unlovedboi1 provided additional details:

Well whats more powerful than my enchanted daedric weapons?

Anithis answered:

Umbra hits pretty hard, so investing in a strong one-handed enchanted sword and a shield to block/mitigate a portion of the damage she deals is a good idea. Also, its useful to have high agility, as her attacks a lot of the time cause you to stagger then she can easily finish you off with a few more strikes. Use damage strength and endurance poisons to weaken her significantly. Just stock up on poisons and healing/fortifying potions and she'll fall in no time.

If you really have trouble with her, you could always cast a frenzy spell on her and let her chase you to the Imperial City so the guards can finish her off. (Don't attack her and then run to the Imperial City, as you'll get arrested for assaulting her since she isn't a normally hostile character).
1 0

angelsdontkill answered:

A kind of cheap way is to lead her into the room with the poison gas. Try to avoid the gas yourself, and her attacks. It should kill her off eventually.

If you want to beat her the good ol' fashioned way, get a more powerful weapon (one that's enchanted.. or maybe some poisons) and a bunch of strong healing potions.
0 0

VicViperMkIII answered:

I use any lightning spell on her.
hurts more than my sword when im low level..
try it
0 0

ThePhenom111 answered:

i used an elven longsword, and had no problem taking her health down quick. and i wore the orcish armor set. also the Wizard's Fury Spell is a beginner spell that does major damge. finish the mages guild to aquire it for free of charge (or mabye for your labor in helping the mages) >_< <TEE HEE HEE}
0 0

How do I get rid of Umbra? Answered maleman24
Where can I find Umbra? Answered ModalGumble
What is the reward for the Umbra quest? Answered Redarchfiend
Pleaze help me with this umbra shyt!!!? Open unlovedboi1
How do i start the Umbra Quest? Answered OblivionGamer1