Where can I find garlic?

1. Ok so im a vamp and i dont want to be any more ive got all the other crap needed but where the hell can i find garlic ?

User Info: wolverinekisses

wolverinekisses - 7 years ago

1. Alot of skingrad basements have a large amount of garlic in them. You can also check the feed bag, the main ingredient, the gilded carafe, and all things alchemical.

User Info: IHasCheezburger

IHasCheezburger - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Garlic

User Info: xud9dab2

xud9dab2 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Two places for sure: Jauffre's desk and cupboard nearby (main questline) , and in rosethorn hall basement in skingrad (need to purchase it first.)

User Info: MephistoVI

MephistoVI - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. I know i am answering my self here but a friend just told me 2 plants hung up in the skingrad mages guild thier on the wall he say btw

User Info: wolverinekisses

wolverinekisses - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. there's always one in Vilverin by the little campsite right in front of one of the little tent's with the bed. thats where i always get mine. u can also try going to random Inn's and alchemy store's.

User Info: lucky13jesse

lucky13jesse - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. In the basements of many npc's.

User Info: insane1ooo

insane1ooo - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. i know there is garlic hanging from a tent in Vilverin and i believe you can find it in most of the bandit camps

User Info: TheAtronach399

TheAtronach399 - 7 years ago 0 0