Question from wolverinekisses

Where can I find garlic?

Ok so im a vamp and i dont want to be any more ive got all the other crap needed but where the hell can i find garlic ?

IHasCheezburger answered:

Alot of skingrad basements have a large amount of garlic in them. You can also check the feed bag, the main ingredient, the gilded carafe, and all things alchemical.
2 0

Answers

xud9dab2 answered:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Garlic
0 0

MephistoVI answered:

Two places for sure: Jauffre's desk and cupboard nearby (main questline) , and in rosethorn hall basement in skingrad (need to purchase it first.)
0 0

wolverinekisses answered:

I know i am answering my self here but a friend just told me 2 plants hung up in the skingrad mages guild thier on the wall he say btw
0 0

lucky13jesse answered:

there's always one in Vilverin by the little campsite right in front of one of the little tent's with the bed. thats where i always get mine. u can also try going to random Inn's and alchemy store's.
0 0

insane1ooo answered:

In the basements of many npc's.
0 0

TheAtronach399 answered:

i know there is garlic hanging from a tent in Vilverin and i believe you can find it in most of the bandit camps
0 0