Question from videogame978

Lost boy cavern?

Does anyone know how to defeat the odd lich in lost boy cavern?

Lost boy cabin was only a little north-east of peyrites shrine,north of a camp shortly east of the shrine, but now it is not on my map, though i may not have technically "discovered" it.

Also i did try enchanted weapons, they had no effect. The odd thing about this is that there is a story that goes with the lich i am talking about.

Odd. I've never heard of Lost Boy Cavern and i've been all over the god-damned map. I'd use standard Lich killing procedures to kill it. If you dont know what standard Lich killing procedures are then its quite simple: Normal Weapons will do next to nothing to a lich, so get yourself an enchanted weapon that does good damage and start attacking it.

Ok so im at that point also. ive tried enchanted weapons, magic, soul trapping. Im lost how do u finish this dam cavern?