Question from videogame978

Lost boy cavern?

Does anyone know how to defeat the odd lich in lost boy cavern?

videogame978 provided additional details:

Lost boy cabin was only a little north-east of peyrites shrine,north of a camp shortly east of the shrine, but now it is not on my map, though i may not have technically "discovered" it.

Also i did try enchanted weapons, they had no effect. The odd thing about this is that there is a story that goes with the lich i am talking about.

Answers

Death_Master911 answered:

Odd. I've never heard of Lost Boy Cavern and i've been all over the god-damned map. I'd use standard Lich killing procedures to kill it. If you dont know what standard Lich killing procedures are then its quite simple: Normal Weapons will do next to nothing to a lich, so get yourself an enchanted weapon that does good damage and start attacking it.
0 1

drc4x420 answered:

Ok so im at that point also. ive tried enchanted weapons, magic, soul trapping. Im lost how do u finish this dam cavern?
0 0

DLC(x-box 360) lost? Answered purpl35murf
I lost my horse? Answered jugs4nb
I lost the ROSE OF SITHIS! Can I get a new one? Open psyco_24_7
lost EVERYTHING when arrested, is this a glitch? Answered ashburn2477
How do I solve legacy lost? Answered jugs4nb