Question from Spartan_Jedi117

How do I get to Dive Rock?

I cant reach Dive Rock. Anytime I get close to it, I either A) cant travel farther or B) begin to slide down the mountain. I even traveled ALL around the landmark. If any one has a idea, that be will be used and thanks

I cant get there and I WANT TO kill the Horror of Dive Rock (playing the PC version)

From: Shotgunnova 4 years ago

The only way to get up to it is taking the northeast route along the timberline, which would be past the Aerin's Camp area. [If you try climbing from the northwest, it's not possible.] In any case, the easiest route leads by the Uderfrykte Matron; the alternate route takes some jumping/inching uphill about halfway up. Acrobatics shouldn't have much impact on the ascent's success, but can't hurt. Once you find the entry point in the trees, bootstrapping up to the landmark shouldn't be too hard.