How do I get the stones locked in leyawiin's mages guild?

1. I know where they are but you need a key to get to them. I also found out that after the "Tears of the savior" guest you can unlock a case and obtain them for keeps. I want to know how do unlock the case containing the shiny Christels?

User Info: johnnyred916

johnnyred916 - 7 years ago

1. The tears are counted as a quest item and are PERMANENT STOLEN PROPERTY, As for your shiny crystals obsession, those aren't crystals, those are actually Soul Gems, and you won't be needing them. They can be found ALL OVER Cyrodiil. Get searching, and they can be found in Mage's Guilds and Alchemists may have them, aswell as Earil's Mysteries. Also Rindir's Staffs.

User Info: Death_Master911

Death_Master911 - 7 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. You found out wrong, those tears in the display case are not items. You can't pick them up

User Info: xud9dab2

xud9dab2 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. to open the case you need to steal the key from the man you gave the tears to. But after you get the tears you cant sell them or put them in your house

User Info: jeramyp

jeramyp - 7 years ago 2 0
  3. The case cannot be opened, as the key that the guy has doesnt open that particular case. They aren't items anyways, just static. So sorry, you can't have them.

User Info: skilz2_kill

skilz2_kill (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. you can always just go into Aeleid places or w/e and get Varla stones (rare) or those other ones, which are found EVERYWHERE in there... they are kinda like the ones in Leyawiin.

User Info: Olde-Fashund

Olde-Fashund - 7 years ago 1 0