Question from johnnyred916

How do I get the stones locked in leyawiin's mages guild?

I know where they are but you need a key to get to them. I also found out that after the "Tears of the savior" guest you can unlock a case and obtain them for keeps. I want to know how do unlock the case containing the shiny Christels?

Death_Master911 answered:

The tears are counted as a quest item and are PERMANENT STOLEN PROPERTY, As for your shiny crystals obsession, those aren't crystals, those are actually Soul Gems, and you won't be needing them. They can be found ALL OVER Cyrodiil. Get searching, and they can be found in Mage's Guilds and Alchemists may have them, aswell as Earil's Mysteries. Also Rindir's Staffs.
3 1

Answers

xud9dab2 answered:

You found out wrong, those tears in the display case are not items. You can't pick them up
1 1

jeramyp answered:

to open the case you need to steal the key from the man you gave the tears to. But after you get the tears you cant sell them or put them in your house
2 0

skilz2_kill answered:

The case cannot be opened, as the key that the guy has doesnt open that particular case. They aren't items anyways, just static. So sorry, you can't have them.
1 0

Olde-Fashund answered:

you can always just go into Aeleid places or w/e and get Varla stones (rare) or those other ones, which are found EVERYWHERE in there... they are kinda like the ones in Leyawiin.
1 0