Question from poweradefan100

Where can I find some certain bound armor or weapon scrolls?

I need some bound item scrolls to use this cool glitch I found. But I don't wanna train my Conjuration skill. I need the bound cuirass scroll, the bound greaves scroll, the bound shield scroll, and possibly the bound sword scroll.

poweradefan100 provided additional details:

I said SCROLLS!!!!!!! And I specifically said in the description that I do NOT want to train my Conjuration. And the glitch is being able to keep the bound items forever. And the reason I want them, is because I'm not experienced in Heavy armor, only Light armor, and the bound items usually appears as Light Armor.

Well now this question is buried in all of the open questions..... :P

RCT2Man answered:

Suspecting you are using an Xbox 360, the only other possible way is to get to level 20. That's when you get Daedric armor and weapons from other killed enemies. Daedric armor and weapons is just like Bound armor and weapons, just much more expensive and much more strong. Also, if you have the Wizard's Tower official plug-in or a Arch Mage in the Mages Guild, you can go to a alter that allows you to make spells. Make one that is Bound Dagger (must have spell) for 1 second. Keep doing this and eventually, you will be a high enough level to purchase the spells from the Chorroll Mages Guild.
0 1

Badraptor1O1 answered:

Well, it is quite hard to specifically find scrolls. I would suggest going to the rune stones, for at least they offer the cuirass and the sword. It is almost impossible to get scrolls for bound armor and weapons in general, but for the shield and the greaves, there is no chance of finding a scroll for it. I have played for 5 years and beat the game 17 times, but never have I seen a scroll for those two. I would say to just suck it up and go to the Chorrol Mages Guild and buy the bound greaves and shield spell and use each one only once. Be warned, for the greaves you have to have a Conjuration skill of 50 and for the shield 75, which is one of the reasons why there are no scrolls for them.
0 0