I found glarthir's secret key, what does it go to?

1. I cant find anything it goes to, is a key found in his house aftrer you chioose to tell the guards and they kill him

User Info: Jaybur84isgood

Jaybur84isgood - 5 years ago

Answers

1. According to UESP, it opens his front door and the basement entrance. If those doors were already open before you got the key, then it'll seem like it's just a useless curio.

User Info: Shotgunnova

Shotgunnova (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. it opens his house/basement. I found it interesting in the basement how if you go to his desk that there are notes of the "intel" that you gave him. For example (I forgot what there names were), if you said that Totious Sextious was spying on him, he would have a crumpled note talking about how "I was certain he was spying, but I guess I was wrong," or something like that. Hope this helps!

User Info: GuiltySpartan12

GuiltySpartan12 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. The hidden key opens the cupboard in Glarthir's bedroom, which holds several items that you might find useful.

User Info: SpoilMeRotten

SpoilMeRotten - 3 years ago 0 0