How do I find the tears in tears of the savior ?

1. In tears of the savior I can't get the tears iv read the book like 4 times and still got nothin

User Info: jhjayhead

jhjayhead - 5 years ago

1. Simple, Look around you, Most are in plain sight around the top and the bottom. Sometimes, If your unlucky they get stuck in crevices, if you have troubles finding them use Night-Eye, It helps a little, But not much, this one relies on your eye-sight, and NOT Youtube and such, The tears places vary, they arent always in the Same spot. Basically keep looking and clicking the button to pick up the items and hopefully you'll eventually get it, Hope this Helps. PS: If your stuck on the Finding of the Place itself, then thats a different matter altogether.

User Info: Death_Master911

Death_Master911 - 5 years ago 2 0

1. Hey i understand your having trouble with the quest. so did i. easy answer. wat cant you find on youtube? thats how i did the quest. but most are pretty much out in the open. i only needed help getting 1 and theres 5 in total. if its that they're not there than well ur screwed. if its that you cant find them well that should help. trust me i hope its the second. im screwed on that quest where you get that argonian heart for teinaava in the dark brotherhood cuz well i got the heart after i killed him. anyways try youtube

User Info: Revan9612116

Revan9612116 - 5 years ago 1 0
  2. it was very hard for me to find them too. they are around the ice part on the ground but not by the bushes or trees. some might be between rocks. its weird because people have had them appear in different places and they almost never appear in the same place. I hope that this helps you :)

User Info: mrcalebitgkid

mrcalebitgkid - 5 years ago 1 0