Question from CHTRSWN

How do I solve Ahdarjis Heirloom quest ?

I have the two rings of Adarjis and I can't give them back to her, will you please let me know how to finish this?

EagleTalon_x answered:

You were supposed to get only one its a bug, if you grab both it will not let you give anything to her. It happened to me too. You have to reload a previous save point.
4 2

Answers

xud9dab2 answered:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Ahdarji%27s_Heirloom#Bugs
1 2

maleman24 answered:

You have too reload your previous save point, its a bug.
0 1

vxX_Zero_Xxv answered:

You've been glitched you should reload your data and if you don't have any data from that long ago you are ****ed
0 1

neomancipator answered:

On the PC version, there is a workaround: use the console command player.removeitem 00035E95 1 twice until the counter says 0.00, then player.additem 00035E95 1 to fix the problem.
Otherwise, you can murder a NPC in the castle where you collected the rings and a pop up will inform you that you must pay a blood price. Pay your blood price, and you will finish the quest and be able to complete the other quests.
0 1

INXSive82 answered:

Which rings exactly do you have? I almost got tricked on this. When i was doing this i went to the jewellry box when the countess wasn't sleeping and only had a brass ring and a brass topaz ring. Snuck back out and waited for them (the count and countess) to go sleep and snuck back in. Low and behold there was the ring. Took everything from the box (at which point the game prompted to give the ring to Ahdarji. Gave her the ring and sold my stolen loot to one of the fences.
0 0

Zombielvebrainz answered:

Yeah happened to me. just load from the previous save point.
0 0

jyggorath answered:

there aren't supposed to be two rings, only one. this is most likely a bug. This solution from uesp.net will most likely fix it:

"The countess' jewelry box can contain two identical copies of the quest ring. Immediately after you pick up the first ring, you will get a quest advancement telling you to deliver it to Ahdarji. As for the second ring, you must leave it behind. If you pick up both rings, Ahdarji's dialogue options will no longer include the "I found it, here you go" option, and you will be unable to complete the quest. This means no more Thieves' Guild missions. Also, both rings are quest items that cannot be dropped or sold, so you'd be stuck with them forever.
On the PC version, there is a workaround: use the console command player.removeitem 00035E95 1 twice until the counter says 0.00, then player.additem 00035E95 1 to fix the problem."

see uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Ahdarji%27s_Heirloom for full quest walkthrough and lists of all the bugs and solutions. also I would recomend installing the unoficial oblivion patch, which fixes this bug, but that will only work for future characters. download at: tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5296
0 0