How can I finish the Daedric Shrine Quest Hermaeus Mora?

1. I caught half the souls I need to finish. When I try to catch one of the remaining souls, I dont get a journal update.

What should I do?

User Info: MayjorGamer

MayjorGamer - 8 years ago

1. http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Hermaeus_Mora#Bugs

User Info: xud9dab2

xud9dab2 (Expert) - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Same thing happened to me as well, I find that it seems to work on bandits and marauders. If you soul trap them, you should be fine.

User Info: theRobzilla

theRobzilla - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Also try the other Daedric shrines. Since you've already done their quests, you don't need them around anymore and they won't be missed.

User Info: Blue_Dragoon77

Blue_Dragoon77 - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. You've most likely glitched your game by soultrap spell on 2 people at once. Or you already got that race and you need the others. The best way to do this is to go to the other shrines, they usually have 1 race that you need there, thats what i did.

User Info: maleman24

maleman24 - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. Strange, Nothing happened to me, have you caused some kind of glitch, if not it may just be your save, my save is glitched somehow too. Trying glitches such as the Duplication Glitch can cause some problems if you over-use it.
    If you have a previous save before starting the quest then i suggest re-loading that save and going and doing it BUT however if that save is glitched too then your problem lies further back. Dupe Glitch over-use can cause problems too.

User Info: Death_Master911

Death_Master911 - 7 years ago 0 0