Question from Destiny_3000

Leveling Up?

I want to Level Up as fast as possible.

I have made what I do as my Majors to Level Up but is there some sort of Glitch to when you pay to train, you get rid of that "Only Train 5 Times" or is that there then the rest you do yourself until your told to sleep to Level Up?

My biggest and worst nightmare is leveling up my Conjuration Skill, instead of Fast-Travel I go along casting "Bound" based Spells to make Bounds Permanent.

I know of the "Sigil Stone" Cheat so I suppose I can make Enchantments of "Fortify Intelligence 10pts" and make my Armour along with 2 Rings and Amulet 80pts to be higher than Leveling Up that and see if I can Bound then.

Destiny_3000 provided additional details:

I know about the Alchemy and Duplication but thank you for telling me, but my main Leveling Ups are Conjuration and Intelligence.

Both these I want to Max out ASAP but I can't think of how to. I do Pay to learn Conjuration as a booster but after the five times paying I walk around Summoning.

My Alchemy is Maxed but I can't think of the others, I haven't been on my 360 since September because it's still broken.

Thank you for all your help.

Since I forgot about my Question completely the Question was successfully answered by all three replies.

Therefor I cannot clearly state which one out of the three is the answer as they all are.

Armorflesh answered:

It's funny really, since conjuration was one of my best skills. This is what i did.
I made conjuration one of my major skills, found a nice secluded place( preferably one with a bed near) like a mages guild bedroom, and i just casted summon skeleton spells while resting one hour every time I ran out of magicka to gain it back. I and leveled conjuration until halfway to my level up. Then i just got training for the rest of my level up. I leveled my character up pretty quickly. This worked especially well since I had a high elf with the mage birthsign.( that helps because of the increase in magicka). I hope i Answered your question good enough.. Srry for the long explanation.
1 0

Answers

sk8_4_life687 answered:

If your alchemy is low and is one of your major skills get a mortar&pestle and if you know how to duplicate get items to make potions with and duplicate them and make potions and repeat and your alchemy will be high in no time.=]

To duplicate if you didnt know get 2 scrolls such as flare and press A or X PS3 or 360 about ten times and go to a scroll that you have only one of and drop it two should pop pout pick up one and repeat!
1 0

JohnBolinski answered:

For conjuration just go to the mage guild (you must have access to the arcane university or a spellmaking alter) and make a repell undead spell that costs 1 magicka. Now just summon a skeleton and just keep using the repel undead spell. You will gain about 15 - 35 points in a half hour and it is easy to do
1 0

GnR546 answered:

If you plan to cheat get Alchemy for one thats a fact.
Go with Alchemy, Sneak (there is a great spot I will tell you) and all the magic moves but Restoration and Destruction.

To level up the magic moves just go near a bed and keep casting the move and when you run out of mana go to sleep and wake up.

There is a hotel (in the richer part of Imperial City where you enter from the front gate) go in that hotel and keep walking and when you can take a right take it. You will then notice on your right there is an indent area where you can put your character and leave him there and he wont move and just run in that corner. There are people so he will level up and really no one sees you. Just tape the controller so your running forward, be in stealth and just check every 30 min to see if you either hit 25, 50, 75 or 100.
1 0

Leveling up to 50? Open jugs4nb
Restoration leveling up? Answered mulk71
What is the best legit way for leveling up? Open Telvanni_Lord
Spell Leveling??? Answered dunn_dolo_4life
A spell? Unanswered Hindifgiy