Question from JaMoOo

Where can I find (Skeleton Key)?

Does any one know were you get the skeleton key ive had it on one of my characters but i have forgot were abouts you get it?

Xatrion answered:

The skeleton key is a reward for completing Nocturnal's Daedric shrine quest.
Head out of Leyawin from the east side and follow the road until you see a shrine marker on your compass. After you get the quest, head back to Leyawin, and ask a guard about rumors. He should point you to Weebam-na's house.

Talk to him and his partner, then hide out of their sight in sneak mode, and they'll discuss where they hid the eye of nocturnal (Tidewater cave). You'll then get a quest update.

When you get to Tidewater cave, take the first left, then left at the next fork and go underwater to find the eye. Take it back to Nocturnal and she'll reward you with the skeleton key.

Hope that helps.
2 0

Answers

chris102682 answered:

Its one of the Daedric Shrine Quest called Shrine of Nocturnal do that and you should get a skeleton key.
1 0

Vengeance29 answered:

You receive the Skeleton Key after completing the Nocturnal Daedric Shrine Quest. You must be at least level 10 to begin this quest.
0 0

Where can I find the Hero's Skeleton? Open Spurg
Where can i find a skeleton hammer? Answered madogmgd
Where can I find the Skeleton Key (unbreakable lockpick)? Answered thunder7777777
Hi where can i get the skeleton key? Answered wwe1315
Skeleton key? Answered savage_demise