Question from kyli_95

Where can I find fortify magicka on target?

I used this the fortify magicka on target scroll and I need to get another scroll or skill for a quest, I search everywhere does anyone know where to get one?

poweradefan100 asked for clarification:

@IhasCheezburger

she already used the scroll in the chest......

I'm having the same problem. Please help.

Answers

tuch answered:

Leave the cave and come back in 3 in-game days. The scrolls will have respawned.
1 2

IHasCheezburger answered:

If your doing the Vatecen mages guild quest, the chest by the guy who gives you the translation should have it.
1 0

Death_Master911 answered:

You have access to the Arcane University.
Do you have a fortify magicka on self spell?
If yes then make a spell to do it.
If no, buy one from one of the mages guild halls or find a priest who has one.
0 0

poweradefan100 answered:

I figured it out!!!

You need to make a spell for it. Stand in front of the front door to the arch mage's lobby in the Arcane University, then look for the door on the very left. Should say Pro something room. I forgot exactly. But anyway, go forward and take a right and you should see the spellmaking altar. Just choose fortify magicka, make it target or touch, and you can make it very weak so that it's cheap.

If I confused you, please say so in the additional details.
0 0

ConnorDarkrule7 answered:

If you leave the cave and wait a few days (3-7) it should re-spawn, if that doesn't work try the magic shops around Cyrodil or the arcane university. If you really can't find a scroll, then that leaves the task of using the actual spell. If you have access to the spell "Fortify Magicka" it will let you use it on yourself, but you want to go to the arcane university and use a spell-making altar to change it to "Target" or "Touch". Unfortunately to then USE the spell it may take between 50 and 75 restoration which takes a very long time.
0 0