Question from oldnum9

How do I get past the Anvil Gate?

on XBOX 360
Hi
this old gent would dearly appreciate the answere to this. I've been on it for about 3 days now and I'm stuck. I come out of the Red Gnash channels OK but then I go left and right and get up as far as I can but I can't reach the last door at the top. Please someone end my frustration. Thank you for reading and thank you in anticipation for an answere.

Don

shadow_of-death asked for clarification:

Wait are you talking about the oblivion or the actual city gate?

oldnum9 provided additional details:

Hi shadow_of-death ,
Thanks very much for your interrest. Fortunately I am now much further on although I must admit it took me sometime to figure out the sequences in the towers. Now if I can find out how to enchant weapons and armour that would be nice?? Again thankyou, best regards.
Don

shadow_of-death answered:

Alright if you are wanting to enchant weapons and armor independently of sigil stones then you need 1.to be able to access the arcane university in the mages guild 2. have a spell [that you can cast] with whatever effect you are wanting to use for armor or weapon 3. have a filled soul gem [grand and black soul gems are best] 4. go into the chironsim or something like that [if you go into the gate on the right-side of the arcane university it's the second building] Anyway just go in there and go to the thing that looks like a music stand and activate it and it is rather easy to figure out after that. one hint though you might want to save before you enchant anything just in case you decide you don't like the enchantment [I found this out the hard way....] Reply if you have any more questions. Happy to help. =] Oh and if you want to make spells of your own then when you exit the chironsim take a right and the last building on the right is the building that you can make spells in. [well manipulate the effects of the spells that you can cast]
0 0

Answers

xud9dab2 answered:

www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Random_Oblivion_World_7
0 0