How do I solve Canvas in the castle?

1. I know that you're supposed to talk to every person before going to the west tower, but there's one person I just can't get to tell me anything. The character's name is Orgnolf, he's the porter, I do believe, but he's really grumpy I've tried several times to persuade him and he keeps saying something about a goblin, and dancing with it? I try, and try and he will not talk to me, anyone have any ideas?

User Info: Megamercyx5

Megamercyx5 - 8 years ago
    Oh, and also, I've tried following him, but he keeps going in circles

User Info: Megamercyx5

Megamercyx5 - 8 years ago

User Info: Megamercyx5

Megamercyx5 - 8 years ago

1. Go into the dining room of the castle and look on the carpet for some paint stains (you can activate it when you hover your cursor over it), then look inside the lectern in Chanel's room, and then look in (I maybe wrong) the lowest level of the west wing tower to find the painting. You'll then have enough evidence to make your accusation.

User Info: Anithis

Anithis - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Canvas_the_Castle

User Info: tuch

tuch (Expert) - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. I do believe he is useless in the chain of events. So long as you have talked to everyone else, finish it. He is just there to throw you off.

User Info: erstruck

erstruck - 8 years ago 1 0
  3. Use a charm spell/scroll to raise his disposition You get one free for getting a recommendation from the Bravil Mages Guild.

User Info: MephistoVI

MephistoVI - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Anithis, your tip helped me a lot! Thanks! =)

User Info: ieatpie333

ieatpie333 - 7 years ago 0 0