Question from Megamercyx5

How do I solve Canvas in the castle?

I know that you're supposed to talk to every person before going to the west tower, but there's one person I just can't get to tell me anything. The character's name is Orgnolf, he's the porter, I do believe, but he's really grumpy I've tried several times to persuade him and he keeps saying something about a goblin, and dancing with it? I try, and try and he will not talk to me, anyone have any ideas?

Megamercyx5 provided additional details:

Oh, and also, I've tried following him, but he keeps going in circles

Anithis answered:

Go into the dining room of the castle and look on the carpet for some paint stains (you can activate it when you hover your cursor over it), then look inside the lectern in Chanel's room, and then look in (I maybe wrong) the lowest level of the west wing tower to find the painting. You'll then have enough evidence to make your accusation.
2 0

Answers

tuch answered:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Canvas_the_Castle
0 0

erstruck answered:

I do believe he is useless in the chain of events. So long as you have talked to everyone else, finish it. He is just there to throw you off.
1 0

MephistoVI answered:

Use a charm spell/scroll to raise his disposition You get one free for getting a recommendation from the Bravil Mages Guild.
0 0

ieatpie333 answered:

Anithis, your tip helped me a lot! Thanks! =)
0 0