Question from thunder7777777

Buy a house in Cheydinhal?

Ok, I have a problem. I want to buy a house in Cheydinhal, but the Count won't talk to me. The one quest he sends you on to take out a Gate of Oblivion with his son, I killed his son. At the time I didn't know how to yield to someone, and he was attacking me cause I hit him on accident, so I had to kill him. Now all the count says is something about "You have the nerve to talk to me after killing my son?! I should have you killed. Get out of my sight.". That's as far as the conversation goes. I can't even choose options. Help please!

The_Oceanborn answered:

By killing Farwil (the count's son) you've ruined all further interactions with the count. Unfortunately there is no way to get the house at this point except for reloading a previous save and not kill Farwill.
0 0

Answers

Death_Master911 answered:

Yeh i got a glitch problem of it.
I closed the Great Gate but Farwyill and that utha guy got out and that but i spoke to the count before the Journal Update said that i'd killed his son. I couldn't buy a house at the time because i didn't have enough money.
Then when i went back with the money he said the same thing that he did to you.
0 0

Death_Master911 answered:

You're screwed basically
0 0

poweradefan100 answered:

Yeah, you should load a save file that was at the time before you killed the count's son. Then don't kill him, persuade the count with some bribing if he still doesnt like you, then boom you have a cheydinal house.
0 0