Review by dreamcastrocks4

"Quite Possibly the best RPG, or game I have ever played."

I have played through about 10 hours of this game now, and I have decided this is the best game I have ever played. In every way it is perfect, except for Extremly long loading times.

Graphics 10/10

As you turn the game on, you're stunned by the opening cutscenes in comparison to anything you have ever played before. You feel as if you are really there. Every detail about everything is perfectly programmed, and I wasn't able to find even 1 glitch in the first dungeon.

Sound 9/10.

Most of the time, there is music, although I was kind of creeped out by the music when an enemy approaches you in a dungeon. It scares you, because it could be more than one person.

Gameplay 10/10

Game play has become extremely complex. From before, the skills and 100 maximum skill points is the same. However, there are now skill perks such as a shield bash technique if you train your block skill to the Journeymen level. Yes, there are categorized levels now. The levels are as follows: Novice, Apprentice, Journeyman, Expert, and Master. Depending of your class level you can cast more advanced spells, see more effects on alchemy ingredients, gain skill perks, and gain levels. The fighting system actually works to where you run up and hit, then dodge, then hit, and then power hit now. It adds a great style and realistic feel to the game. Also new to Elder Scrolls: Poisons. You can now make poisons instead of just potions. Poisons are placed on your weapons to increase damage and inflict even more pain on your enemy.This game hooked me for several hours. I started a defensive magic/combat build, which has been very successful for me as of now. This game is a very long and entertaining epic that constantly thickens in plot. Be prepared for time to fly past you without noticing. So to tell you the truth, this game has the best graphics of all other games as of now. It wins the best graphics award easily. Character customization and appearance is done beautifully making every character unique in Oblivion. The environment is fantastic. It's filled with realistic forests that were designed with the help of biologists. The world is full of detail everywhere. Everything is as good as it can possibly get for this generation of gamming. Even the cities will amaze you. There are cities so vast you get the feeling of being in a modern day New York City. This is the true fantasy world.

Replay ?/10
Havent beaten it yet, don't think anyone has. (Barely been 80 hours since release). Probably going to be amazing, with the ability to do whatever you want.

This is a game I would deffinitly buy.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 03/24/06