Question from MrSideswiper

What is the best way to beat the game on veteran?

I need help beating the game on veteran difficulty.On the second part of City Hall I keep dieing every 30 seconds and it's making me mad.What is your or the best way to beat the game on veteran. Need help :(

Answers

Coali answered:

There isn't really an easy way to do it. As all the newest Call of Dutys are pretty straight forward even on Veteran difficulty, Cod2 really asks nerves to beat it. Battle for Caen + Hill 400 are the worst. Just keep it cool, take it slow as you cant rush at all in this game, even if it takes 20mins to clear one building. Concentrate!! Kill one, take cover, kill second, take cover. Use smoke to block MG's and tanks, Frag Grenades inside houses to smoke enemies out to your LOS. Abuse teammates as much as possible, they do the work for you in many missions.

So mainly, take it slow and concentrate alot, as I noticed on myself, if I die few times (+5) on one checkpoint I start to get pissed, and after that my playing gets worse.
1 0

XxGatorFinxX answered:

Coalis right. Theres no easy way. Just kill enemies, duck behind cover, throw grenades, stay fucosed and you will get the gamerscore.
0 0