Disc Tray Jamming?

1. My brother's 360 never opens, closes, or reads any games. It always says opening but never opens. We don't have a warranty either because we got it off ebay. How can we fix it?

User Info: Caden909

Caden909 - 7 years ago
    Forgot to mention, the light keeps flashing to, snd it's still green so not the RRoD

User Info: Caden909

Caden909 - 7 years ago

1. Apparently the rubber band that moves everything was off-track, it's fixed now.

User Info: Caden909

Caden909 - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. you DVD tray is damaged for sure, you have to send it to microsoft or someone who have long experience in fixing gaming consoles but you have to pay.

User Info: eal-zubieri

eal-zubieri - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. I dont know if this will help you much... but I had an xbox that had this problem also. When I pressed the disc tray button to open it up it would shift a little but get caught. All I had to do was after i pressed the button I would push the front of the disk tray over a bit (gently) so it would not catch on the side. It was a refurbished xbox so I think it might have had something to do with the fact that it had been opened up and fixed... Well I hope this helped you out, if not im sorry.

User Info: S69RGE

S69RGE - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. Since you've answered you own question, please close it.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Fix the rubber band.

User Info: ryanjenei

ryanjenei - 6 years ago 0 0