Question from Caden909

Disc Tray Jamming?

My brother's 360 never opens, closes, or reads any games. It always says opening but never opens. We don't have a warranty either because we got it off ebay. How can we fix it?

Caden909 provided additional details:

Forgot to mention, the light keeps flashing to, snd it's still green so not the RRoD

Answers

eal-zubieri answered:

you DVD tray is damaged for sure, you have to send it to microsoft or someone who have long experience in fixing gaming consoles but you have to pay.
1 0

S69RGE answered:

I dont know if this will help you much... but I had an xbox that had this problem also. When I pressed the disc tray button to open it up it would shift a little but get caught. All I had to do was after i pressed the button I would push the front of the disk tray over a bit (gently) so it would not catch on the side. It was a refurbished xbox so I think it might have had something to do with the fact that it had been opened up and fixed... Well I hope this helped you out, if not im sorry.
1 0

Caden909 answered:

Apparently the rubber band that moves everything was off-track, it's fixed now.
1 0

itwizz answered:

Since you've answered you own question, please close it.
0 0

ryanjenei answered:

Fix the rubber band.
0 0