Few questions for XBOX Live on Arcade?

1. So I just bought XBOX live for my XBOX arcade and I have a few questions

First of all, can you simply upgrade your already existing gamer profiles to XBOX Live profiles because I had to create another one and now I have no saved games whatsoever on it.

Then for Halo 3, do you absolutely need a hard drive to Download the new maps and stuff or does it take a lot of place on my memory cards? And if so how do you do it?

Is it even worth it to play Live without a hard drive? Because everything seems to need a ot of space and with 256 MB I don't think I'll be getting really far

User Info: Master_Pwner

Master_Pwner - 7 years ago
    Yeah but I had that arcade for two years before buying live...
    anyway thank you it's just as I thought lol

User Info: Master_Pwner

Master_Pwner - 7 years ago

1. 1: Yes you can so long as that gamertag name isn't already taken if it is you've had it.

2: For Halo 3 No Hard Drive=No Online Play or content for you.

3: Without a Hard Drive you might as well not bother with Live as there is very little content that will fit on a memory card.

To put it bluntly buying an Arcade system was/is a COMPLETE waste of money as it costs you the same again to buy a Hard Drive.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0