Profile Upgrade?

1. I've had a non-live profile for a long time. I now have the equipment to use live, so is it possible i can upgrade my standard profile to a silver profile?

User Info: trogdor147

trogdor147 - 7 years ago
    Thank you, but that is to cerate a NEW account. I want to upgrade my old one.

User Info: trogdor147

trogdor147 - 7 years ago

1. Actually the above info also applies to Account Upgrades as all you have to do is connect to Xbox Live, Download any Dashboard updates and your good to go.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0

1. Xbox LIVE Silver is a free service that allows any Xbox 360 user with a broadband connection to get online and interact with the Xbox LIVE community.

This means that your standard profile can be upgraded to silver.

1. Connect your Xbox 360 to your broadband Internet connection using the supplied network cable or optional wireless adaptor.

2. On the Dashboard, select Join Xbox LIVE. Then follow the on screen instructions to download the New Xbox Experience.

3. Follow the on-screen instructions to create your free Xbox LIVE Silver account.

Hope This Helps (:

User Info: VampireLaurie

VampireLaurie - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. If your gonna upgrade your profile you should use the one month free of gold that is free when you join

User Info: naota_fakuza

naota_fakuza - 7 years ago 0 0