Xbox live connection issues?

1. Can anyone help me with my connection? I have a ethernet cord running to my xbox 360 and I tested the connection. It says it work but my "NAT type is moderate". But when i try to sign for xbox live after I put in all my info (age, username, password, etc.) and finally connect, it says xbox live is unavailable. And then I took the ethernet cable and run it between a wireless computer and the 360 and tested the connection. My pc and 360 are having an IP address issue. Can anyone help me out? I would rather not spend 50-75 dollars for a wireless adapter.

User Info: Novacat64

Novacat64 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. It could be Xbox Live is down in your area. To solve your other problems try either putting your Xbox 360 in your Routers DMZ or try port forwarding: www.portforward.com

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0