Question from Novacat64

Xbox live connection issues?

Can anyone help me with my connection? I have a ethernet cord running to my xbox 360 and I tested the connection. It says it work but my "NAT type is moderate". But when i try to sign for xbox live after I put in all my info (age, username, password, etc.) and finally connect, it says xbox live is unavailable. And then I took the ethernet cable and run it between a wireless computer and the 360 and tested the connection. My pc and 360 are having an IP address issue. Can anyone help me out? I would rather not spend 50-75 dollars for a wireless adapter.

Answers

itwizz answered:

It could be Xbox Live is down in your area. To solve your other problems try either putting your Xbox 360 in your Routers DMZ or try port forwarding: www.portforward.com
0 0