Batteries won't charge?

1. I have 2 rechargeable batteries that don't want to charge via charge cable. I have 3 batteries totaled, only 1 battery charges with my cable in the same controller, so it can't be the cable or the controller. Is there any way I can charge my batteries?

User Info: DaAmazinStapler

DaAmazinStapler - 8 years ago
    Are you using official xbox re-chargable batteries, third party rechargable batteries, or standard recharageble batteries that you can buy at the store?

User Info: Mouser05

Mouser05 - 7 years ago
    It's all official, I try not to use 3rd party stuff

User Info: DaAmazinStapler

DaAmazinStapler - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Plug the 360 in first, then use the charge cable.

User Info: supermario20k

supermario20k - 8 years ago 0 3
  2. I have the same problem.... just keep on unplugging/replugging in the cables until it works or buy a new set

User Info: Mouser05

Mouser05 - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. I have heard that if u over charge batteries then the inside will just mess up and they will stop working. the best thing is to get new ones or keep trying ur luck on the ones u already have.

User Info: Jaidyn1

Jaidyn1 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. I have the same problem except I have the charge base, not cable. What I do is keep plugging it in and oout till it starts.

User Info: prsman

prsman - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. I made a video tutorial on how to fix it.
    It sometimes takes two attempts before it will hold a charge of 3-4 hours.

Video Tutorial: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXaIlyjvvSE

Enjoy!

User Info: fraviaseeker

fraviaseeker - 4 years ago 0 0