Question from DaAmazinStapler

Batteries won't charge?

I have 2 rechargeable batteries that don't want to charge via charge cable. I have 3 batteries totaled, only 1 battery charges with my cable in the same controller, so it can't be the cable or the controller. Is there any way I can charge my batteries?

Mouser05 asked for clarification:

Are you using official xbox re-chargable batteries, third party rechargable batteries, or standard recharageble batteries that you can buy at the store?

DaAmazinStapler provided additional details:

It's all official, I try not to use 3rd party stuff

Answers

supermario20k answered:

Plug the 360 in first, then use the charge cable.
0 3

Mouser05 answered:

I have the same problem.... just keep on unplugging/replugging in the cables until it works or buy a new set
0 0

Jaidyn1 answered:

I have heard that if u over charge batteries then the inside will just mess up and they will stop working. the best thing is to get new ones or keep trying ur luck on the ones u already have.
0 0

prsman answered:

I have the same problem except I have the charge base, not cable. What I do is keep plugging it in and oout till it starts.
0 0

fraviaseeker answered:

I made a video tutorial on how to fix it.
It sometimes takes two attempts before it will hold a charge of 3-4 hours.

Video Tutorial: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXaIlyjvvSE

Enjoy!
0 0