Question from keithcoffey2

My xbox will not play any game anymore ?

I have a x box 360 .I got the xbox 360 in 2007 an only worked for about 6 months but never got it fixed .The problem is it wont read the game it tells me to put the game into a xbox 360 but it is in one .I was told that I needed a new laser in it an I got it today but still wont work I noticed the disc wont spin in it etheir .

rjkapoor asked for clarification:

Is it better to have a ps3 or a ps2 coz i hav both but i'm confused which one is better to play on??
pliz help!!

rjkapoor asked for clarification:

pliz help!!

Answers

itwizz answered:

The firmware on the Motherboard has been bricked so you'll need to send it to a reputable independent console repairer for repair as Microsoft won't touch it now you've tried to fix it yourself and voided the Warranty in the process.
1 0

mitsmirage answered:

Your Xbox is in need of repair, replace the DVD drive which should help fix this problem or send it back to Microsoft and they will fix it for a fee as long as it hasn't been opened or modified in any way. I had a similar problem with my old Xbox 360 Aracade console but I was lucky is was still under warranty so I had it fixed for free and it works like brand new now.
0 0