My xbox will not play any game anymore ?

1. I have a x box 360 .I got the xbox 360 in 2007 an only worked for about 6 months but never got it fixed .The problem is it wont read the game it tells me to put the game into a xbox 360 but it is in one .I was told that I needed a new laser in it an I got it today but still wont work I noticed the disc wont spin in it etheir .

User Info: keithcoffey2

keithcoffey2 - 7 years ago
    Is it better to have a ps3 or a ps2 coz i hav both but i'm confused which one is better to play on??
    pliz help!!

User Info: rjkapoor

rjkapoor - 6 years ago
    pliz help!!

User Info: rjkapoor

rjkapoor - 6 years ago

1. The firmware on the Motherboard has been bricked so you'll need to send it to a reputable independent console repairer for repair as Microsoft won't touch it now you've tried to fix it yourself and voided the Warranty in the process.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Your Xbox is in need of repair, replace the DVD drive which should help fix this problem or send it back to Microsoft and they will fix it for a fee as long as it hasn't been opened or modified in any way. I had a similar problem with my old Xbox 360 Aracade console but I was lucky is was still under warranty so I had it fixed for free and it works like brand new now.

User Info: mitsmirage

mitsmirage (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0