How do I change the video resolution from 640x400 to 800x600 without seeing the screen?

1. I'm using the VGA cables, I've reset the resolution to 640x400 by using the Y+RT trick. My computer monitor does not support that resolution, the lowest resolution it supports is 800x600. I have sound so I can hear when I'm clicking through the dashboard despite getting no image. How many clicks does it take to get to the console settings/display menu options to change it to 800x600 resolution?

User Info: NarDmw

NarDmw - 7 years ago

Answers

1. The easiest thing you can do is hook your Xbox 360 up to your TV, change the resolution and turn on the "Display Discovery" option that way when you hook it back up to the monitor it should auto detect the new resolution.

You can also change the Monitors resolution from within its own settings menu so I'd try this way before trying the above method.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 1