What does 2 red lights on the front of my Xbox mean?

1. About every other day when i use my xbox after 30 minutes it will shut down and display 2 red lights on the front what can i do to stop this?

User Info: newagereject

newagereject - 7 years ago

1. I'm more than sure that it means you have the overheating problem i had the samething last year i had the 360 on for 5mins and it would cut off and i would get the 2 red lights, the solution is to send it into microsoft for repairs. Only downside is that if it is not under warrenty you will need to fork out 60 to extend it for another year.

Hope that helps.

User Info: davegirvan

davegirvan - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Your Xbox is about to die so send it to either Microsoft or a reputable local independent console repairer for repair.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. It means the red ring of death

User Info: gamergod20

gamergod20 - 6 years ago 0 1
  3. It is an overheating issue. When this occurs your console will turn off and cannot be played until it has cooled down enough. If this happens reguarly I recommend buying a new console or sending your console to Microsoft for repairs.

User Info: mitsmirage

mitsmirage (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0
  4. Its over heating but if you have a cold room like a basement put in there for a day

User Info: nickimes

nickimes - 6 years ago 0 0