Question from newagereject

What does 2 red lights on the front of my Xbox mean?

About every other day when i use my xbox after 30 minutes it will shut down and display 2 red lights on the front what can i do to stop this?

davegirvan answered:

I'm more than sure that it means you have the overheating problem i had the samething last year i had the 360 on for 5mins and it would cut off and i would get the 2 red lights, the solution is to send it into microsoft for repairs. Only downside is that if it is not under warrenty you will need to fork out 60 to extend it for another year.

Hope that helps.
2 0

Answers

itwizz answered:

Your Xbox is about to die so send it to either Microsoft or a reputable local independent console repairer for repair.
0 1

gamergod20 answered:

It means the red ring of death
0 1

mitsmirage answered:

It is an overheating issue. When this occurs your console will turn off and cannot be played until it has cooled down enough. If this happens reguarly I recommend buying a new console or sending your console to Microsoft for repairs.
1 0

nickimes answered:

Its over heating but if you have a cold room like a basement put in there for a day
0 0