Cant play COD-mw2?

1. I bought cod-mw2 but i cant play it.When i put the disc into my xbox 360,it shows play dvd.Why is this so?Do i have to make a update online or do other things?Please help.

User Info: cosmos9154

cosmos9154 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. It means that either the disc is scratched or the disc drive is messed up. If other games play fine it is probably the disc. If you got it new and other games play fine I don't know what to tell you.

User Info: lzrdman9

lzrdman9 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. There is something wrong with the disc or you console. Try another game disc and seeif it plays if it does its probaly the disc.

User Info: mitsmirage

mitsmirage (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. If other games play the MW2 is messed up but if isn't maybe your console is broken

Maybe your Xbox is a European Xbox which can't play FAKE DvDs so to conclude it maybe MW2 you bought is a fake one

User Info: Haseo19

Haseo19 - 6 years ago 0 0