Question from skip_2_my_lu_1

What does status code 80072ee2 mean on the xbox 360?

every time i try to connect to the xbox live network, this message appears. What exactly does this mean?

Opossum9000 answered:

Although the answer is technically correct, it's not an answer. The real answer is that the Marketplace servers are overloaded and can't service all the requests. I have been getting this error the past week or so; my connection is fine and everything works great, I can play online with friends, etc., I even watched a streamed movie...just the market place is down. The correct answer is:

"If you have verified your connection then the problem is simply the Marketplace is down, you will have to wait till M$ fixes it or less people are on."

P.S.: To Bill Gates: "King Billy, get your boys act together, this kind of crap costs you money"
2 0

Answers

EoinOL answered:

From Microsoft: This problem occurs because your connection to the Xbox LIVE Marketplace or to the download files has timed out.
0 0

QuiCkz_Alex answered:

This problem might occur for one of the following reasons:

Certain Xbox LIVE features are not available because of system maintenance or because of an unexpected Xbox LIVE issue.
You cannot fully access Xbox LIVE because of a network configuration issue.

support.xbox.com/support/en/us/nxe/kb.aspx?id=960116&lcid=1033&category=xboxlive
0 0