What does status code 80072ee2 mean on the xbox 360?

1. every time i try to connect to the xbox live network, this message appears. What exactly does this mean?

User Info: skip_2_my_lu_1

skip_2_my_lu_1 - 7 years ago

1. Although the answer is technically correct, it's not an answer. The real answer is that the Marketplace servers are overloaded and can't service all the requests. I have been getting this error the past week or so; my connection is fine and everything works great, I can play online with friends, etc., I even watched a streamed movie...just the market place is down. The correct answer is:

"If you have verified your connection then the problem is simply the Marketplace is down, you will have to wait till M$ fixes it or less people are on."

P.S.: To Bill Gates: "King Billy, get your boys act together, this kind of crap costs you money"

User Info: Opossum9000

Opossum9000 - 7 years ago 2 0

1. From Microsoft: This problem occurs because your connection to the Xbox LIVE Marketplace or to the download files has timed out.

User Info: Eoin

Eoin (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. This problem might occur for one of the following reasons:

Certain Xbox LIVE features are not available because of system maintenance or because of an unexpected Xbox LIVE issue.
    You cannot fully access Xbox LIVE because of a network configuration issue.

User Info: QuiCkz_Alex

QuiCkz_Alex - 6 years ago 0 0